function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rebecca PittsRebecca Pitts 

NEED HELP! Looking for someone to help setup our Salesforce account.

I thought i could do it but it is alot harder than i thought. PLease let me know what all it would take to help me please. We have a basic setup right now and i have been trying to customize it but i cant figure it out and i am short on time. If someone could please help.!!!
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Dear Rebecca,

What all customizations you are looking for ?
Email me at : ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com

Regards
Ashish
Ramesh KallooriRamesh Kalloori
Hi Rebecca,

Please go through my profile and contact details.

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0139f8897ee0ee961d/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ramesh
Kalpesh Surana 9Kalpesh Surana 9
Hi Rebecca,

Here is my work experience : https://in.linkedin.com/in/kalpeshs91

Contact details :
Kalpesh Surana.
+91 9028851237
kalpeshsurana@live.com

Please share your queries.
Scott Ferguson 15Scott Ferguson 15
If you haven't found anyone to help out yet, send me an email.

scott@kapuhonu.com
BTrainer.DevBTrainer.Dev
Hello Rebecca, 

I am a experienced Salesforce Administrator with over 8 years experience in Salesforce. I have been an Admin, Business Analyst, Project Manager and everything in between. Here is a summary of accomplishments over the past years. 

• Managed complex integration which passed sales and hierarchy data into Salesforce from back-end SQL server tables utilizing DBAmp integration software.
  • Participated in a project to replace the DBAmp integration (above) with Informatica Cloud using the Salesforce API.
  • Setup and customized application for a portion of the Underwriting Division to enable them to manage Trial Policy Applications. I managed the portion of the project which included creation of user stories, process review and modification, integrations, visual flow, approvals, workflows and prospective client communications.
  • Managed project which involved passing insurance policy details to Salesforce using Informatica Cloud. Policy data came from multiple back-end systems which included 3 layers of databases transforming the data to be usable by Salesforce.
  • Setup integration with DocuSign to enable Customers to easily sign new business contracts and have that information passed back into a child-object related to the Customer’s Account.
  • Setup processes in Salesforce using Process Composer for entire service division. This included review, modification and mapping to Salesforce to make process easier for end-users.
  • Worked with external vendor to setup alerts for internal users on status of cases for external customers.
  • Managed project to integrate marketing print house with internal marketing material management in Salesforce.
  • Setup seminar and conference tracking for Sales division.
If you still need help in setting up your Salesforce account feel free to reach out to me. 

Sincerely, 

Brooke Trainer
(602) 639-3786
brooketrainer@gmail.com