function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
computing cloudcomputing cloud 

stop sending email notification

Hello All ,

I have a requirement where i need to stop sending the email notification to the customer, when the field name "SRR is NO".This field is going to be updated by one of the user.Once it is updated how can i stop sending email.How can i achieve this.Any help very much appreciated.
Jancy MaryJancy Mary
Hi,

Can you tell me on which object you have this field, also check if there are any automations like email alert through workflow is been set to send out the email on update of this SRR field.

Thanks,
Jancy Mary

JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Use one checkbox in object, and use the following as entry criteria in your workflow.

Change your entry criteria like this, SRR = 'NO' AND flag = false, if the conditon is meet then use the following actions in the rule.

1. Use a field udpate to update the checkbox value to true.
2. Email alert.

Here once an email is sent and flag variable is set to true, In future if you try to change the stage value to prospection, after you try to update the SRR to 'NO' the workflow will not fired and no email will be send to corresponding Customer.

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna
computing cloudcomputing cloud
@Jancy Mary ,@Jyothsna   :Thanks for your reply.The field is on the contract  object .check the below forum for the requirement im looking forward.I tried using workflow and classes ,but no luck yet.
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BZeAIAW
Any help very much appreciated.