function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ryan GriffisRyan Griffis 

'Create custom objects, fields, and relationships' Check Challenge error

Other people have posted this but there does not seem to have been a conclusive answer.  I'm new to Trailhead and have become quickly addicted to completing the challenges, which are a great way to learn more about Salesforce functionality.  Unfortunately I've just had my first challenging experience.  Like others that have posted about this, I am pretty sure what I have done is correct, and I've double and triple-checked and can't see what's wrong.  I'm getting this error:

User-added image
Here are the fields I've created in the Object:

User-added image
Can anyone see anything that I've done wrong?

Many thanks for your help!

Ryan
Best Answer chosen by Ryan Griffis
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ryan,

Try to check the field level security for the fields in Campisite Reservation object. Follow the steps to re-check the visibility of the fields. Search for "Profiles" in Quick find box --> Click on System Administrator --> Custom Field Level Security -->Click on Campiste Reservation.

User-added image

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi

All Answers

DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ryan,

Try to check the field level security for the fields in Campisite Reservation object. Follow the steps to re-check the visibility of the fields. Search for "Profiles" in Quick find box --> Click on System Administrator --> Custom Field Level Security -->Click on Campiste Reservation.

User-added image

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi

This was selected as the best answer
Ryan GriffisRyan Griffis
Thanks Deepthi, this worked - 'Start Date' wasn't visible for some reason.  Have now made it visible, clicked 'Check Challenge' and it works.  Fantastic, thank you.
Roger St LouisRoger St Louis
Hello,

I'm having the same issue, except I can't change the field level security for the fields in Campisite Reservation object. Instead of 'Visable' it says
'Read access'. I'm assuming this is where the problem lies?

User-added image

Serkan YerdanSerkan Yerdan
Hello, 

I am having the same problem where the challange doesnt accept my results. I have tried to change my Field Level Security but the outcome is still the same. 

Any advices ?