function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Megan D MoodyMegan D Moody 

Possible to code keyboard shortcut to toggle between case feed and detail views?

I'm not a developer. I'm hoping someone can tell me whether it's possible for a developer to code something to allow a user to use keyboard shortcuts to toggle between the Case Feed and Case Detail views? My users find it cumbersome and not very intutive to use the icons to do this. 

User-added image
Stephanie DodsonStephanie Dodson
Did you ever get an answer to this?  I know how to code for custom shortcut keys, just struggling to find a way to swtich between feed and detail view in code.
Dick Chapman 3Dick Chapman 3
<gripe> I have just spent a day trying to figure this out with no success. I found the onclick code that Salesforce runs from the icons, but it calls a function in a private js library. I also dug into the Console Integration Toolkit doc and found nothing useful. It seems to me this would be grunt-simple for SFDC to do, since they already own code to switch the views. I don't know why they have not added a shortcut or extended the integration library with a call to their function. From what I have seen of the lightning Service Console, it's not there, either. </gripe>