function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rachel LinderRachel Linder 

Time Dependent WFR is not Firing

This is a two part question:

PART ONE
We have a formula field that counts 11 business days from the date a Submitted date is added to our record. This field is called the CC Wait Date and looks like this:
CASE(
MOD( CC_Submitted_Date__c - DATE( 1900, 1, 7), 7),
5, CC_Submitted_Date__c + 16,
6, CC_Submitted_Date__c + 15,
CC_Submitted_Date__c + 14
)

We then have a workflow rule called "Project Revenue Status complete after 10 days" and it has to time dependendt Field updated actions.

The rule criteria is NOT( ISBLANK( CC_Submitted_Date__c ) )

Field Update one: "Update Project Revenue Date to CC Submitted Date" where the Formula value is "CC_Submitted_Date__c"

Field Update two: "Update Project Rev Status to CC Complete" where the new field value is "CC Completed" as it is a picklist field.

This process has stopped working and I am not sure where the disconnect is. I do know that they had me turn on the Business Hours for our org. Could that affect this rule if that was turned on after?

PART TWO
The other kicker is that I need to reither write a new WFR or update this one to include different timing. This is customer specific. so, if the customer name is Axis then it needs to be a 30 day count and at the end of the 30 day count DO NOT update the Revenue Date or the Revenue Status.

Should that one be a separate WFR and if so what would it look like?

Thanks.