function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nicky 8nicky 8 

Certification Help

Hello Experts,

I am planning to write my certication  . can some body suggest good source and any documentation if you have. also can you guys  guide which is good certification to finsh .
Pramodh KumarPramodh Kumar
First try to complete the ADM 201, which is mandatory for some certification like sales cloud consultant and service cloud consultant.

If you are a developer try Platform Developer-I 

You can register for the Exam in and also they will give the preferred reading before taking the Test https://www.webassessor.com/wa.do?page=defaultLogin

Thanks,
pRAMODH.

nicky 8nicky 8
ok Thank you today i completed App builder. now i am planning to completed Platform Developer-I  . please suggest some source to prepare. i am good with basics. but i need to strudy in  examination pattern.
DevSF20DevSF20
Hi all, in case you need exam dumps for certification. You may contact me at: developersfdc.30@gmail.com. I've the latest dumps for sales cloud, service cloud, platform dev I and administrator. 
Thomas John 2Thomas John 2
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Winter 20 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate.