function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jerrymoljerrymol 

Using a Lightning Component in a Visualforce Page

Hello,
I have a lightning component defined and i am using below tag to define the salesforce lookup field for owner.
<force:inputField class="slds-input"
                         aura:id="CaswOwner" value="{!v.case.OwnerId}" required="true"/>

The above component renders correctly in a lightning application, but when i use the same component in a visualfrocep page i am getting below error:
'Something has gone wrong. Assertion Failed!: Abstract component without provider def cannot be instantiated : markup://force:inputField : undefined. Please try again. '
Can anyone help me this?
jerrymoljerrymol
Hello Rupal,

this link is not opening: http://terknolle.com/lightning-components-in-visualforce/
In between, i already added this component to visualforce page as mentioned in salesforce documents. Only problem is the <force:inputField' component is not rendering in VF page. If i remove the below code for <force:inputField> the visualforce page will show the component.
<force:inputField class="slds-input"
                         aura:id="CaswOwner" value="{!v.case.OwnerId}" required="true"/>

But i want to use the above component for showing the lookup field (standard) in lightning component.

Any help will be much appeaciated.