function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Judi Chapman 3Judi Chapman 3 

Does anyone one know what this error message means?

Received this error message when tried to check the Challenge for Implemening Roll-Up Summary - I was able to complete other challenges
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3011500000009Oe. Contact your administrator for help.: []
Swayam@SalesforceGuySwayam@SalesforceGuy
Hi,

This error is due to Process Flow failed, Check your process in Process Builder.

Hope this helps,

--
Thanks,
Swayam
Hi Swayam,

I am new to this.. but, I wasn't using Process Builder - this was the challenge implementing Roll-Up Summary = Potential Value 
there is no process builder to look at

adrian ong 1adrian ong 1
Hi Judi
I had the same problem and tried logging out and in again.
It looks like your rule is wrong. I had the same problem and once I fixed the validation rule it seems to have gone away. I must say the error message is obscure for us newbies.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the reply.  There wasn't anything wrong with my roll up rule.  I inactivated everything in Process Builder and then the challenge passed. 
This has been solved