function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anant Sah TeliAnant Sah Teli 

No email for Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt yet

Hi Jacob,

I have already completed 5 badges, but still no email for obtaining the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt. Does it take username or email address for sending emails, as my email address and user name are different.

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Jacob Lehrbaum
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Anant,

Please write email to "trailhead@salesforce.com" for you case they will help you.

All Answers

Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Hi Anant,
If its already been more than 3-4 hours after completing the challenge and no email for t-shirt, it possibly means that either number of T-shirts alloted for this offer are also compete and thus you would only get the community badge and possible no T-shirt. I have observed this with few other community members as well and so you can consider your case as being the same too !! By the way, it takes email for sending mails.
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Also, please note that you need total of 6 badges i.e. 1 Community Badge + 5 more Badges for the T-shirt after which the mail triggers for T-shirt subject to availiblity.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Anant,

Please write email to "trailhead@salesforce.com" for you case they will help you.

This was selected as the best answer
Jacob LehrbaumJacob Lehrbaum
@Anant Sah Teli: please do email us at trailhead@salesforce.com and make sure to include "cloak of adventure" in the subject line.  we'll help you get this sorted out. And note: it should be your email address not your username. 

Btw, please reference my name and I'll grab it once it comes in. 
Anant Sah TeliAnant Sah Teli
Thanks all for the reply. @Sumeet_Force: Now I have completed 6 badges. @Jacob Lehrbaum: I have just emailed to trailhead@salesforce.com with your name reference.