function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dheeraj Swami 6Dheeraj Swami 6 

There was an unexpected error

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RRUSHYEG

I have tried with 2-3 dev orgs and still having same error.
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
More details & module name of the trail would help in answering this as above error is common to many challenges.
Nisha WarrierNisha Warrier
Hi ,
I too got the same error.
Module is
Salesforce1 Mobile Basics >Creating Object-Specific Quick Actions 

Error shown is "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The object-specific quick action was not created on the Account object, or it was not called 'Update Account Information'"

I have trying this for a long time.The quick action is named as Update Account Information .I tried adding this to all Account pagelayouts.Still the same error.Mine is a new DE.
Please help to solve this out!!
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Check API names that gets generated. For some of the challenges, trailhead expects very specific names failing which challenge is marked as incomplete and this has happened with me as well in the past.
Thanks Sumeet,
I checked everything.Seems to be perfect.I saw the same issue discussed here as well 
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BJFVIA4
Suggestions are to add this in Account Mobile Layout.I created that page layout and added the action there..Nothing worked!
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Pls mention again here the exact quick action label and quick action API name just for clarity.
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Label should be:
Update Account Information
API Name should be:
Update_Account_Information
User-added image
Here is how it looks in my DE > Global Actions
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
I checked my org....it needs to be in Account-> Actions and not Global Actions. Just confirm if challenge asks you to do in Global Actions or Account Actions.
Thanks Sumeet, That was great!! solved it!!
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Welcome Nisha !
Hi Dheeraj,
If my point above also helps you in solving it, please mark it as the answer.