function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rakshith RamachandraRakshith Ramachandra 

Access all the Page Layouts used by profiles.

GOAL: We are trying to clean up the page layouts and we want to delete all the page layouts which are not being used currently by any profiles. 

We have close to 60 profiles and I want to know which Page layouts (Lead, Opportunity, Contact) are being used by each profiles. Then I can go ahead and delete unused ones. 

I have to open each profile and check which layout are being used. Is there a way to get it from reports?

OR Is there a better way to achieve the goal?
Best Answer chosen by Rakshith Ramachandra
Richard Alan LewisRichard Alan Lewis
Hi, try this.

For Opportunities as an example got to Setup/Customise/Opportunities/Page Layouts. Then select the button 'Page Layout Assignment'. This will show you a list of your profiles and which page layouts are assigned to which one for this objuect by record type.

Regards, Richard

All Answers

Richard Alan LewisRichard Alan Lewis
Hi, try this.

For Opportunities as an example got to Setup/Customise/Opportunities/Page Layouts. Then select the button 'Page Layout Assignment'. This will show you a list of your profiles and which page layouts are assigned to which one for this objuect by record type.

Regards, Richard
This was selected as the best answer
Rakshith RamachandraRakshith Ramachandra
I just firgured out the same thing. It's better than manually doing it. Thanks for replying anyway.