function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Enrico Maria BalattiEnrico Maria Balatti 

Continuation Asynchronous Callout: error Status for Imported WSDL

Hi Community,

I am using the Continuation framework in order to  make asynchrous callout. In case of HTTP request callout all is fine.
I have a question when using the Continuation for imported WSDL callout (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_continuation_callout_soap.htm).

I need to identify possible issue on the communication, for example due to the Continuation Timeout that expire.
How I can into the response have the status code (e.g. 2000: The timeout was reached, and the server didn’t get a chance to respond.)

Currently when Continuation Timeout occour, the response method callback is triggered, the getValue() method rise an exception where I have just the following informations:

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Time out.

Is there any way (not to parse the getMessage description) to get the Continuation error reason between the following?

When a problem occurs with the response, some possible status code values are:2000: The timeout was reached, and the server didn’t get a chance to respond.
2001: There was a connection failure.
2002: Exceptions occurred.
2003: The response hasn’t arrived (which also means that the Apex asynchronous callout framework hasn’t resumed).
2004: The response size is too large (greater than 1 MB).

BR
Enrico