function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nicola Berry 6Nicola Berry 6 

Modifying page layouts module

i've worked through this module and have updated the contact layout but when I click check challenge it can't find my new "phone numbers" section even though I can see it on the screen.  Any suggestions?
Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
Hi Nicola,

Please check the section details in the page layout. Some options available in the section like Display Section Header On detail page or edit page.

The phone field is missing in the layout, then please check the field level access for the corresponding profile users.

Please let me know if you need any help regarding this.

Thanks,
Vijay

Nicola Berry 6Nicola Berry 6
Some more help would be great.  I've created the section in the page layout, I've added in the correct fields that they've asked me to in the challenge but there seems to be some sort of bug as when I click check challenge it doesn't register that there's a new section there.  I've tried removing it and adding it in again, I've tried moving the section to different places but no luck.
Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
Hi Nicola,

Can you explain your issue in detail,

Thanks,
Vijay
Ilene Weismehl 7Ilene Weismehl 7
I am having the same issue. The Phone Numbers section is there with all of the phone number fields. I'm receiving the challenge is not complete message.