function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
QotDQotD 

Pagination for Visualforce page embedded on standard page layout

I'm trying to add pagination to a page that uses a Standard controller and an extension. When I try to use something like:
Page: <apex:outputText value="{!PageNumber} of {! CEILING(ResultSize / PageSize) }"/>
I get the error Error: Unknown property 'Client_Tracker__cStandardController.PageNumber'
I guess it doesn't work because I need to tell it to check the extension and not the Standard Controller but I'm not sure how. 

Controller Code: 
public class Client_PublicAccessTestsLists_Controller {
    private List< Forms_Evaluations__c > publicAccessTests;
    private Client_Tracker__c clientTracker; 

public Client_PublicAccessTestsLists_Controller(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        this.clientTracker= (Client_Tracker__c)controller.getRecord();
    }

public List<Forms_Evaluations__c> getpublicAccessTests()
    {
        RecordType rt = [SELECT Id FROM RecordType WHERE DeveloperName = 'Public_Access_Test' AND sobjecttype = 'Forms_Evaluations__c' LIMIT 1];
        publicAccessTests = [SELECT id, Name, Status__c, Date__c, Client_Tracker__c FROM Forms_Evaluations__c WHERE Client_Tracker__r.id = :clientTracker.id AND RecordTypeId = :rt.id ORDER BY Date__c DESC];
        return publicAccessTests;
    }
}

Visualforce Page:
<apex:page standardController="Client_Tracker__c" extensions="Client_PublicAccessTestsLists_Controller">
<apex:form >
 <apex:pageMessages />

<apex:pageblock id="CustomList" title="Public Access Tests List">
   <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!publicAccessTests}" var="pat" rendered="{!NOT(ISNULL(publicAccessTests))}">
        <apex:column headerValue="Action" width="60px">
            <apex:outputLink value="{! URLFOR($Action.Forms_Evaluations__c.Edit, pat.Id, [retURL=pat.Client_Tracker__c]) }" target="_top"
            style="color:#015ba7;">
                Edit
            </apex:outputLink>
            <span style="color:grey;">|</span>&nbsp;
            <apex:outputLink value="{! URLFOR($Action.Forms_Evaluations__c.Delete, pat.Id, [retURL=pat.Client_Tracker__c]) }"
            style="color:#015ba7;">Del
            </apex:outputLink>
        </apex:column>
        <apex:column value="{!pat.Name}"/>
        <apex:column value="{!pat.Status__c}"/>
        <apex:column value="{!pat.Date__c}"/>
   </apex:pageBlockTable>
   <apex:outputLabel value="No records to display" rendered="{!(ISNULL(publicAccessTests))}" styleClass="noRowsHeader"></apex:outputLabel>
    <!-- Pagination -->
    <table style="width: 100%"><tr>

<td>
            <!-- doesn't work -->
            <apex:outputText value="{!PageNumber} of {! CEILING(ResultSize / PageSize) }"/>
        </td>            

<td align="center">   
        </td>

<td align="right">
        </td>

</tr></table> 
</apex:pageblock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I've been doing every search I can think of to find the answer but at this point my brain is fried.
Thanks for any help
Panduranga GollaPanduranga Golla
In the constructor  you should use STANDARDSETCONTROLLER INSTEAD OF STANDARDCONTROLLER.this link may use 

https://hisrinu.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/pagination-using-standardsetcontroller/
QotDQotD
Do I have to change the controller on the visualforce page then somehow? I get this error when I just try to change it on the class:
Error: Compile Error: The method object <Constructor>(ApexPages.StandardController) is referenced by Visualforce Page (Client_PublicAccessTestsLists) in salesforce.com. Remove the usage and try again. at line 5 column 12