function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karel JanssenKarel Janssen 

getting started with accounts

Hello, in the trail I have to setup a account Smith Enterpise with" type" = prospect and "industry" = Energy
However in my Dutch environment I do not have the field "Industry", I do have the field " sector" instead. But when i choose Energy there, it is not seen as a correct answer
Who can help me out please
with regards,

Karel

ps I made a custom field "industry" with the choice Energy, but that did not work either
vincentlippensvincentlippens
Hi Karel, 

The 'Sector' field is indeed the equivalent of the 'Industry'-field. Choosing the value 'Energy' in that field should do the trick (as a correct answer is held against the Field Name (being 'Industry') and not the Field Label (being - in your case - 'Sector').
Is it possible you do not have a correct answer for another reason (what else does the message say?)?

If you want to try and validate your exercise using 'Industry' as the label, you can change your user language via: 'Your Name'/Mijn instellingen/Persoonlijk/Taal en tijdzone/ (and select 'English' as 'Taal').
But I doubt you would get a correct answer now (taking my comments above into account).

Vincent.