function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
venkat reddy 31venkat reddy 31 

Cannot Import records into Note related list

I am trying to import notes records into the new note related list but they all end up in the Notes and Attachments related list. In apex data loader, I selected the "Note" object and imported records for contact parent object but the records end up in the "Notes and Attachments" related list.
The new Note is enabled in my org and I am logged in as Admin.

Please advise

Thanks
@Karanraj@Karanraj
Make sure that you are using the data loader version above 32.0. You have to import the record into the object Note(ContentNote). Please refer the below screenshot and link for guidelines to import data into the new Note Object - https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Consideration-for-enhanced-notes-and-using-Files&language=en_US

User-added image

I did look into the ContentNote object but it does not have a parentid or ownerid. How would I upload to the Notes related list of the appropriate parent object (For ex: Contact or opportunity)  without a recordId??

BTW, I am using data loader version 33.0
I manually added a note to the "New Note" related list under a contact. But when I query for that record in Note object in workbench, I don't see it. I don't see it under ContentNote either (I knew it would not be there).
Seems like a mystery and no one seems to have a clear idea of how this works..