function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mike1.3910160257587908E12mike1.3910160257587908E12 

Creating a Flow that creates one of two Case record types based on a Decision

Trying to create a Flow that does the following:

1.  User clicks a button (url button) to start the Flow.  - I have this pretty much figured out, just need help with URL to gather Account ID and Custom Object ID to pass to the newly created Cases
2.  User fills in some fields that update a record (got this working) 
   - I've got everything working up to this point so I am good so far, but steps 3 on I get a FlowApplication Error
3.  User makes a Decision: Yes or No
4:  If the Answer is Yes then a Case is created with a specific Record Type that grabs the Account ID and the Custom Object ID from the where the Flow started aka from the Custom Object when they click the Button
5.  If the Answer is No then a Case is created with a specific Record Type that grabs the Account ID and the Custom Object ID from the where the Flow started aka from the Custom Object when they click the Button

Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
For the URL, you might be able to get some help from the Cloud Flow Designer Workbook:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.workbook_flow.meta/workbook_flow/ 
The parts that will be of interest for the URL will be Calculate Discounts on Opportunities, Steps 1 & 7. Now the part that is causing the error may be the decision element, or the actions that you've taken to create the case. If you think it's the decision element, then make sure it's functioning correctly by placing screens between the decision element and each create action specifying what the next action will do to make sure it picked the right one. If the error isn't the decision element, then make sure your URL related things are working right, because if they aren't, we may have found where the problem is. If none of this helps, please send some screenshots and we can put our heads together. Thanks!