function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karel JanssenKarel Janssen 

trail garage

I get the following error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
No tab named 'Vehicles' was found" I do not understad why. Who can help me out!
with regards,

​Karel
mayurmayur
This error comes when you are submit you challange, and data you filled, is not met with the data which is given, please read challenge carefully then fill data.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check while creating the vehicle object you created the "Vehicles" tab or not . If no please create "Vehicles" Tab

Neetu_BansalNeetu_Bansal
Hi Karel,

Make sure that you have added the Vehicles tab in the Garage App.

Thank,
Neetu
Ismaela TELCHIDIsmaela TELCHID
I have done the steps carefully and I am having the same issue. 
As you can see in the screenshot below, the tab 'Vehicules' (plural label) is created and added to the app 'Garage'. The App Quick Start Wizard also created a resulting application in the app drop down named 'Garage'.
User-added image
However, I am still getting the error message : "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  No tab named 'Vehicles' was found". 

In the Trailhead forum, it is said that we should make sure that we are using a fresh Developer Edition that does not have a namespace prefix (we must not use an old Developer Edition org, as this may cause problems when verifying our challenges). So, today, I quickly created a new DE which has no namespace prefix and I did the trailhead challenge once again... Still getting the error message.

Any other tip ?
OK, so I tried something else few minutes ago and it worked (when I clicked on 'Check Challenge', I had the popup saying that the challenge is now completed).
My issue was solved by launching the Trailhead Challenge and my Developer Edition from another web browser.
When I got the error message, I was using Chrome. This time I used Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps other people too.
Karel Janssen 8Karel Janssen 8
alltough there is a tab called "verhicles", I think I made a mistake in tab verhicles. Can I edit or delete it?
I made a new garage (garage-1) but checking is done on the first garage (called: Garage)
You can edit it to give it the proper name.
To complete the challenges, you must copy-paste the exact names provided in trailhead. If you give them other names, the trailhead tool cannot find them. The tool is set to find an app called 'Garage' so it will always check the one called 'Garage'. Just rename the 'Vehicules' tab of this app properly.
The tab must be named 'Vehicles' (not 'Verhicles', there is no 'R'') and the app must be named 'Garage' (not 'garage-1').
You can delete the app named 'garage-1' because the tool will never find it.