function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Billy LoBilly Lo 

Best practice for ISV developing Customer Community realted feature

We are building some great features for Customer Communities but I can not find any document for it.  Here are a few questions I need your help:
  1. Where should I create the commiunity site, TMO or TSO?  Without communities, most of our page/controller can not run properly.
  2. What will happen in the TSO if I firstly created the community site in TMO and then install it into TSO?  Will the community site be installed into TSO too?
  3. Similar question: What will happen in my client's org if I firstly created community site in TMO and then install it into my client's org?  Will the community site be installed into my client's org too?
  4. If the community site can be installed along with my released version, can the org owner rename the sub-domain after installation?
  5. Actually my package provides some features which are not related to Customer Community.  What is the best way to manage them?  Can I keep one package and install some features to client A and some other feature for client B seaprately?
Thanks!
Billy LoBilly Lo
Anyone can help?

Billy LoBilly Lo
Any help would be appreciated!