function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pradeep Kumar 213Pradeep Kumar 213 

Is there any way to add new tab next to details tab?

User-added image
Hi I am new to salesforce platform. I am trying to do some new things in Lightning express. I have solved few of the trailheads. I know how to add custom tabs to salesforce1 navigation menu. I just want to know can I add more tabs next to Related and Details tab as shown in the figure. New tab I have highlighted using Red Circle.
Best Answer chosen by Pradeep Kumar 213
Carlos Campillo GallegoCarlos Campillo Gallego
Hi AngrySloth,

As you said, this is still a pilot feature :(  sorry but I didn't notice.
Here [1] you can find more info (but it does not mention when is this feature going to be released)

Regards

[1]
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=lightning_app_builder_customize_lex_pages_add_tabs.htm&language=en_US

All Answers

Hi Pradeep,

I think that since Spring 16 release you can add new tabs (this is really great!!). In order to do this you have to click on the Setup icon (a gear with a lightning inside, top right of the screen) and select Edit Page, once the you are in the editing mode, click the section that has both tabs and you will see something like this:

User-added image

once you see that, click on Add Tab and select the tab you want. Click on Save and Voilà! You should have your new tab.

Regards
AngrySlothAngrySloth
If I am not mistaken this on available in developer orgs and is part of pilot program.  If somone knows different please share as I really need this functionallity and I can verify the Edit Page link is not available in production or sandbox org in Spring 16.
Hi AngrySloth,

As you said, this is still a pilot feature :(  sorry but I didn't notice.
Here [1] you can find more info (but it does not mention when is this feature going to be released)

Regards

[1]
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=lightning_app_builder_customize_lex_pages_add_tabs.htm&language=en_US
This was selected as the best answer
David Vowels 1David Vowels 1
Is this now standard?