function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrea SloanAndrea Sloan 

loggin into Trailhead issues

I tried starting the Release Spring 2016 trailhead and when I wanted to answer the challenge questions, it asked me to log into trailhead. I was already logged into the Developer's Community. I clicked on the loggin button and it would not let me login telling me to contact my admin. I am the admin! I can do these trailheads if it's not letting me log in. Any ideas why?
Best Answer chosen by Andrea Sloan
R Z KhanR Z Khan
Hi Angela,

you can use your email on multiple salesforce orgs. But you need to make sure the username is unique. so try adding '.trailhead' to your username and you should be able to register without any issues

All Answers

R Z KhanR Z Khan
It will raise the issue if you are nto logged into the trailehad at the moment. Then it gives an error saying you dont have an access as the user thats logge dinto the trailehad is different than the user from the developer sandbox
Angela HinesAngela Hines
I am having a similar issue. From the description of what Trailheads are, I thought it would be interactive like a video tutorial, as the description stated. However, it's only reading through text. That was my first frustration. I too wanted to answer the challenge questions and it's directing me to create a Developer Environment. I followed the prompts to create a Developer Environment, then got an email saying "Sorry, we can't enroll you in a Salesforce Developer Edition accout because the email you entered is already in use." In true Salesforce fashion, I'm going in circles to get information and it's never easy to get answers...
R Z KhanR Z Khan
Hi Angela,

you can use your email on multiple salesforce orgs. But you need to make sure the username is unique. so try adding '.trailhead' to your username and you should be able to register without any issues
This was selected as the best answer
Andrea SloanAndrea Sloan
Thank you! I went ahead and recreated a new developers org account and now it worked!
Nathalie DefrenneNathalie Defrenne
I am having the same issue. "Sorry, we can't enroll you in a Salesforce Developer Edition accout because the email you entered is already in use." 

Do I need to make a new username? .trailhead?
Andrea SloanAndrea Sloan
Hi Nathalie:

The best is that you create a new developer's org account that has a different username from yor current org's username. Then try and log in. Worked for me!