function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Paul WeibelPaul Weibel 

Constant Contact Error

My constant contact username and password was recently changed.  I went to change and received the following error. "You cannot change Constant Contact user before all uploads are complete."  Any insight is greatly appreciated.
Michelle O'NealMichelle O'Neal
I am experiencing the same issue. Did you find a resolution? If so, would you mind sharing?
Paul WeibelPaul Weibel
We had to delete the app and reinstall. Lost all history. Was a real pain. ******************************************************************************************************************************************* Neither this email nor any information attached constitutes an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities of any fund or investment product. Offers to invest in any such fund or other investment product managed by Schooner Investment Group LLC (“Schooner”) may be made only pursuant to appropriate offering documents. An investment in any fund formed by Schooner will involve substantial risks, and there is no assurance that the funds’ investment objectives will be met. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Confidential and Privileged: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender, destroy all copies and delete the material from your computer. Schooner Investment Group, LLC., . and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect, incomplete or delay in transmission of this email.