function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tejal Rathod 12Tejal Rathod 12 

why i m not able to Dashboards name?

Tejal Rathod 12Tejal Rathod 12
Hi all,
Actually i mgoing with trailheads and thiere tutorials for practice..
Where i m that point when i have to create one report and related Dashboard .
and suppose to sav it with unique name that should be recognizable  for the trailheads verification.
i create the required Dashboard and then they found some problem .but with the name they want to save also had some spelling mistake ..
but then i tried so solve the problem ....tutorial wise i did ,but i m unable to save it with that name and eroor occure hat name is exited already or may b it's used before..
I cheakced theoughout my all reports .
im sure i do nto have anything present with the same name dashboard..but yes i did it before but now i deleted that old one with same name ...trying to create new Dashborad and still not able to save theta name..
What could be the problem?
Thank you
Tejal.
Omveer kundu 8Omveer kundu 8
Hi Tejal
 Edit the dashboard and click formating and Chart Title and cerate Dashboard name

Omveer kundu 8Omveer kundu 8
Hi Tejal
 Create New dashbaoard And Name For Existing Dashboard.then delete the existing dashbaord May be problem was resolved Try it
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Teja,

It might be when we delete the report, it goes into the Recycle Bin section. Even though when we delete it from Recycle Bin section, It has to delete from Salesforce Backup Servers. The Report might be still exist in the SF database which causing the above error. Every weekend SF performs cleanup activities for their data. Once that happen, you can able to create Report with the same name that you are looking for.

Don't skip the Trailhead badge, just put a number on the unique name (ex" Cases Dashboards1) and leave the upper name simply Cases Dashboards. The trailhead is searching for the simple dashboard name, not for the unique one. 

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna