function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
madhan bondalapatimadhan bondalapati 

Marketing Cloud?

Hi All 

Could you please suggest interview questions for Marketing Cloud?
madhan bondalapatimadhan bondalapati
Hi Amit,

I am not finding any questions .could you please help me with different sites
Charles HolmstromCharles Holmstrom
I'm well aware of how important marketing is and that digital agencies play an integral role in helping you reach the right audience. To get the most out of any marketing campaign, it's important to build relationships with the right agencies you can find more (https://limeup.io/blog/uk-digital-agencies/) information about online. It is these agencies that will be able to ensure that your ideas and services are communicated effectively. 
Tejaswini N LTejaswini N L

Hi all,

I am working on an Operation called "Get all contacts and associated addresses " in Contacts Module of salesforce Marketing Cloud.

This operation is expecting an "attribute name",in the reference document they have asked to pass values like "ContactKey " and "LastModifiedDate" etc.,

when i pass these values,it is fetching some response,but even if i pass ""-empty double qoutes, "-" hyphen aslo it is fetching some response,even for wrong attribute names,is this expected,or is there an issue with this,
or should i pass some diferent values,please give me an solution???

Tejaswini N LTejaswini N L
hi @AmitChaudary8,
I am working on an Operation called "Get all contacts and associated addresses " in Contacts Module of salesforce Marketing Cloud.
This operation is expecting an "attribute name",in the reference document they have asked to pass values like "ContactKey " and "LastModifiedDate" etc.,
when i pass these values,it is fetching some response,but even if i pass ""-empty double qoutes, "-" hyphen aslo it is fetching some response,even for wrong attribute names,is this expected,or is there an issue with this,
or should i pass some diferent values,please give me an solution???