function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pablo GarciaPablo Garcia 

Error Saving to server lightning components in Force.com IDE

Hi,

I'm getting this error when trying to save to server a lightning component through the Force.com IDE tool:
INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: No package named 'aura' found...

Previously, in order to work with lightning component in my eclipse, I added this to package.xml file:
<types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>AuraDefinitionBundle</name>
    </types>
This allows me to get aura components from the server but it fails to do opposite way

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
I don't believe that the Force.com IDE supports Aura - while adding the details to the package.xml allows you to retrieve, I've never been able to save/deploy successfully. I use the Developer Console or a local editor + the Force CLI.
Pablo GarciaPablo Garcia
Thanks. I didn't know about this tool.

I've tried to import my lightning components from my local disk to server using Force.com CLI without any error. But when I went to my Developer org, and reopen the lightning component in the Developer Console, the changes are not.

Do you use force.com CLI to import lightning components from local system to server?

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
I do. The output of the import operation should tell you what has changed - are your aura components listed there?
Pablo GarciaPablo Garcia
an image of the result User-added image
these are the three aura components
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
So that means that they were deployed. Have you tried opening them in the developer console?
Pablo GarciaPablo Garcia
Yes, I've done. This was the first thing I did in order to check the result, but the last modifications on the components weren't