function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PureFactsPureFacts 

.Net Application and SSO

I am following the directions in the post https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Configuring-SAML-SSO-to-Custom-.Net-Application and am trying to get the solution to run and I am missing the SalesforceIdentity DLL(s) 

I have checked the sample web app and SAMLPlugin downloads and the DLL(s) are not in those packages.

Searching the web hasn't provide much help either 

Where can I find these elusive files

Thanks in advance.

Whatty

Best Answer chosen by PureFacts
Daniel BallingerDaniel Ballinger
I don't believe there are SalesforceIdentity dlls required. 

SalesforceIdentity is the namespace used in App_Code\LoadProperties.cs and App_Code\SAMLSpBroker.cs in the SAMLPlugin project. I believe this was intended as a website project, so there is no csproj file, just the contents of the directory.

If you were to publish the site you would likely get a DLL for that namespace.

All Answers

PureFactsPureFacts
I really need to find these DLL(s) - can someone please direct me to where I can download these or if they are available in some other sample project that I can download
I don't believe there are SalesforceIdentity dlls required. 

SalesforceIdentity is the namespace used in App_Code\LoadProperties.cs and App_Code\SAMLSpBroker.cs in the SAMLPlugin project. I believe this was intended as a website project, so there is no csproj file, just the contents of the directory.

If you were to publish the site you would likely get a DLL for that namespace.
This was selected as the best answer
PureFactsPureFacts
Thank you - you are correct - not sure how I missed this - now I feel stupid
Great. To help show that this has been resolved there should be an option to select the post as an answer. This will make it clearer that no further input is required.