function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dan CahillDan Cahill 

Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session hash

Hello,

I am preparing to move a webservice call that has been in testing in my sandbox environment and works as expected there.  When I run the same call against my production environment I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID] INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session hash: <**HASH REMOVED**> This is expected, it can happen if the session has expired and swept away, or if the user logs out, or if its just someone trying to hack in.

The code is fairly simple - I am creating a connection with the PHP toolkit using the appropriately generated partner wsdl.jsp and logging in.  I am able to log in  but when I make the call to the webservice I am given the error above.  Could this be an issue in the way the production org is set up or do I need to look elsewhere?

Code used to call the service is below.  The error is thrown on $client->IsThisLiveProduct($valuearray);
$USERNAME = "USERNAME";
$PASSWORD = "PASSWORD";
$TOKEN = "TOKEN";

require_once ('/soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php');
require_once ('/soapclient/SforceHeaderOptions.php');

$mySforceConnection = new SforcePartnerClient();
$mySoapClient = $mySforceConnection->createConnection("../forcecom2/soapclient/wsdl.jsp.xml");
$mylogin = $mySforceConnection->login($USERNAME, $PASSWORD . $TOKEN);

$parsedURL = parse_url($mySforceConnection->getLocation());
define ("_WS_NAME_", 'WSNAME');
define ("_WS_WSDL_", _WS_NAME_ . '.xml');
define ("_WS_NAMESPACE_", 'http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/' . _WS_NAME_);

// SOAP Client for Web Service
$client = new SoapClient(_WS_WSDL_);
$sforce_header = new SoapHeader(_WS_NAMESPACE_, "SessionHeader", array("sessionId" => $mySforceConnection->getSessionId()));
$client->__setSoapHeaders(array($sforce_header));

// Call the web service
$valuearray = array('SerialNumber'=>'SERIALNO');
$response = $client->IsThisLiveProduct($valuearray);

Thanks!
Yury BondarauYury Bondarau
Hi Dan,

I have almost the same use-case - trying to invoke my custom apex webservice. It was working for years (from 2012) but it stopped to work a couple of month ago.

Did you have a chance to find a solution?
sai sekhar 1sai sekhar 1
Hi Folks,

Any solution for this issue we are facing the same issue recently.

limjhlimjh
Hi,
I am facing same problem.Do you get the solution for this issue?
Marco Venanzoni 17Marco Venanzoni 17
Hi,

I also had exactly the same issue. It seems to be on salesforce side and it does appear only sometimes, and it is not predictable.

Regards,
Marco

AndrewTaylorAndrewTaylor
I'm getting this too - the code works fine integrating with the sandbox, but not with production. Both are using a custom domain, I'm wondering if there's some security setting somewhere that's causing the problem.