function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SKriLLSKriLL 

Unable to deploy Profile level Campaign permissons

Hi all,

I am trying to build and deploy a package.  The package contains a custom Campaign record type, page layout, custom fields, etc.
The package also contains profile settings that are mapped to a newly cloned profile on install.

After installing the package in a new org and mapping the profile settings to a newly cloned profile, all of my other object permissions appear to be correct, but the campagin object only has read checked.  The write and edit permissions are not copied over.

The package is currently unmanaged, but I am trying to move everything into a new dev org with the intention of creating a managed package.  So my question applies to both unmanged and managed packages.

Any thoughts on why Im having trouble?  Is the campaign object uniuqe in some way?

Im not sure what else to add so please ask if you would like to see some more info.

Thanks
James LoghryJames Loghry
The campaign object *is* special in that it requires the "Marketing User" checkbox on the User record to be checked.  Try enabling that on the user record your deploying with and seeing if that helps.  Also, on the subscriber org (where you're installing the packge) just check to make sure that you can see Campaigns, Campaign Members, and their fields.