function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sudhirn@merunetworks.comsudhirn@merunetworks.com 

How to keep Assign using active assignment rule checked by default in lead

Hi,

How to keep Assign using active assignment rule check box to be checked by default please suggest me. I want this to be checked by default. 

Thanks
Sudhir
James WooleyJames Wooley
You can set this to be true by default by editing the lead page layout and the clicking on 'Layout Properties'. There is an option to default the value to true here.
Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
HI,

Go to Page layout, then choose the layout properties and enable the lead assignement checkbox as true by default.

User-added image

Let me know if you need any help regarding this,

Thanks,
Vijay
Hi, 

I dont see this option in my lead page layout properties show i have enable this in any other place please suggest

User-added image

Please see the screen shot attached. 

Thanks
Sudhir
James WooleyJames Wooley
You need to tick 'default' on the screenshot you just sent.
Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
HI Sudhir,

In your screenshot please enable the Default checkbox as true, It will work after the assignement rule will be fire by default.

Thanks,
Vijay
Screen above this is been checked and checkbox it is showing on the page. but the check box is unchecked on the page I need this to be checked by default. 

Thanks
Sudhir
Cloud RizonCloud Rizon

were you able to resolve this ? 
I have set the default on page properties but the Lead is not getting assigned to the user specified the lead assignment rule unless I manually check the box on the Lead Edit page at the time of Lead creation. 

DGDG
I am also having the same issue. I have set the default on page properties but the Lead is not getting assigned to the user specified the lead assignment rule. does anyone have any suggestion.
Paresh Kumar Lalchandani 5Paresh Kumar Lalchandani 5
I was facing the same issue, then i realised that have we have dynamic form enabled lightning record page. In Lightning App Builder, you will find same options as page layout.
Screenshot showing default option on Lead Lightning Record Page