function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepu Gupta 29Deepu Gupta 29 

Configuartion related issue

Very basic question,but not able to recognize.There is a Data displaying under some headings likes Notes & smthing.under that some fields are mentioned.but its not an object not a list.i am not able to find out a way to go on that particular object and find its field.
Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
HI Deepika,

I think you not have the object and filed level permission for the particular object, that is the reason you not able to find the objects and fields in salesforce. Please check the object and field access in your profile.

Let me know if you need any help regarding this.

Thanks,
Vijay
i dont think this is the case.because i am a system admin for my sandbox.is this a visualforce page related thing?

Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
Hi Deepika,

Are you talking about related list "Notes & Attachments"?
User-added image
It would be great if you post a snapshot.

Kind Regards,
Sourav.

Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
HI Deepika,

Please check the visualforce page is accessible for the particular profile.
Yes,sourav i am talking about that Notes and attachments.got the idea that this is hidden in salesforce and we can access it via database query.by selecting attchment object.Done in Schema Builder.But now the concern is that how i can identify its relationship with other object like opportunity.
venkat-Dvenkat-D
You can query notes like this  [select id ,parentid from Note] and then user parentid.getSobjectType == Account.Sobjecttype()

Dutta SouravDutta Sourav

Hi Deepika,

Here is the details of Attachment Object:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_objects_attachment.htm

Hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Sourav