function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SAHG-SFDCSAHG-SFDC 

Sfdc with other applications

Hi,

We are currently using Aem with Salesforce, but right now there are many layers to connect it with salesforce, so we are trying to create a custom connector to connect it directly 
One way we can as Aem has out of the box connector, I need suggestions to do it the other way

Right now we are using Aem for knowledge articles only (Where user can see related products information)
Since , we would be connecting it, I wanted to figure out other use cases and leverage the connector

So, I need help in figuring out the use cases for connecting this (We are a products selling organization)

Answers are highly appreciated
Best Answer chosen by James Loghry
James LoghryJames Loghry
Hi there,

It sounds like you're asking us to come up with ideas for your next project(s).  These forums are meant for technical help and assistance and not brainstorming ideas for your company or products. 

Thanks.

All Answers

James LoghryJames Loghry
Hi there,

It sounds like you're asking us to come up with ideas for your next project(s).  These forums are meant for technical help and assistance and not brainstorming ideas for your company or products. 

Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer
Chella Kumar P MChella Kumar P M
@SAHG-SFDC, please contact me on chellalives@gmail.com. I might have some idea for you.