function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian Sherman 22Brian Sherman 22 

Error Occurred During Flow...

I am getting an error when a process builder flow executes.

DECISION: myPreWaitDecision_myWait_myRule_8
Executed this outcome: myPreWaitRule_myWait_myRule_8
Outcome conditions: 1 AND 2 AND 5 AND 6 AND 7 AND (3 OR 4)
1. {!myVariable_current.Lead_Email__c} (test@test.com) Is null false
2. {!myVariable_current.Site__r.White_Glove_Property__c} (false) Equals false
3. {!myVariable_current.Site__r.Earliest_Suite_Availabe__c} (null) Greater than {!formula_9_myRule_8_Earliest_Suite_Availabe_c} (<formula_9_myRule_8_Earliest_Suite_Availabe_c couldn't be resolved>)
4. {!myVariable_current.Site__r.Earliest_Suite_Availabe__c} (null) Is null true
5. {!myVariable_current.Application__c} (<myVariable_current.Application__c couldn't be resolved>) Does not equal Application
6. {!myVariable_current.Site__r.Company_Code__c} (1000) Does not equal 2000
7. {!myVariable_current.Site__r.Company__c} (**recordID removed**) Is null false
Logic: Advanced Logic (1 AND 2 AND 5 AND 6 AND 7 AND (3 OR 4))

Does anyone know why the fields in question could not be resolved?
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Not exactly sure on criteria 5, there might be a syntactical error, I don't have enough info about the process. A screenshot might help. For criteria 3, Site__r.Earliest_Suite_Available__c is equal to null in a mathematical equation, that might be throwing the error. Another reason why may be that in the criteria there is only one underscore before 'c' in there:
3. {!myVariable_current.Site__r.Earliest_Suite_Availabe__c} (null) Greater than {!formula_9_myRule_8_Earliest_Suite_Availabe_c} (<formula_9_myRule_8_Earliest_Suite_Availabe_c couldn't be resolved>)

These are mere speculations, but I hope they help. If not, a screenshot of the criteria would help, as well as the data type of the involved fields.

Thanks for reading,

Parker
Brian Sherman 22Brian Sherman 22
The formula in questions is this:

IF([Lead_To_Site_Association__c].Move_In_Date__c > TODAY(),[Lead_To_Site_Association__c].Move_In_Date__c ,
TODAY())

As you can see, there are no single underscores there.