function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bob John 9Bob John 9 

Omnichannel: Data Storage Limits Exceeded

I have a dev org and have been working with omnichannel. After working with omnichannel for awhile(about 2 months) I was no longer able to log into omnichannel. I checked the console and it said  "Login Failed" ...."Data Storage Limits Exceeded". So I went to check my data usage and found out that I was maxed out at 110% of my data usage. Most of it(over 50%) was being used by "User Presences" records(over 1400 records). I have identifiyed these objects as "UserServicePresence" records, which can not be deleted. So now a am maxed out on my data and can not delete what is causing it to be maxed out. If anyone can find a way to delete "UserServicePresence" records, I would really like to know.
James LoghryJames Loghry
Unfortunately dev orgs are limited in size, and you're running into a symptom of that.  You can file a case with support to see if they can increase the size of your dev org for you, or you could try Omnichannel out one of your company's sandboxes which should have additional storage size.
Kumar SauravKumar Saurav
If either DATA or FILES limit is exceeded you will get this error message and be unable to insert records - we see this a lot when testing CRM content. You can increase your salesforce storage limit. To overcome this limit I would like to recommend you a for "Cloud Drop". For details visit-http://www.clouddrop.io