function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kushal MishraKushal Mishra 

Reporting Snapshot Error - A record cannot contain multiple fields with different currency codes

Hi All,

I have created one object and report and one reporting snapshot.
I am getting below error. Please help me

The status of the reporting snapshot is: Some rows failed,Failed mappings
Reporting Snapshot Error - A record cannot contain multiple fields with different currency codes

Thanks

@Karanraj@Karanraj
This is a standard behavior in reporting snapshot aka analytic snapshots where in if you have multiple currency fields in the same report, it would throw this error. You can prevent the snapshot failure by replacing the Amount field with the Amount Converted field. You would need to use the "converted" version where ever you have a currency field.This will ensure that all the records will be in the corporate currency and will be recorded without any problem.

http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000171201&language=en_US
Mahesh DMahesh D
Hi Kushal,

Reporting Snapshot Error - A record cannot contain multiple fields with different currency codes.
Knowledge Article Number 000171201
Description
We have a number of records that are failing in an Reporting Snapshot. The failed records return the following error message:

A record cannot contain multiple fields with different currency codes. Verify that all currency fields in the source report rows have the same currency code. 
Resolution
This is a standard behavior in reporting snapshot aka analytic snapshots where in if you have multiple currency fields in the same report, it would throw this error. You can prevent the snapshot failure by replacing the Amount field with the Amount Converted field. 

You would need to use the "converted" version where ever you have a currency field.

This will ensure that all the records will be in the corporate currency and will be recorded without any problem.

Source: 
 http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000171201&language=en_US

Please do let me know if it helps you.

Regards,
Mahesh