function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shravani milshravani mil 

Hi i have a formula field(Account Plan) which has a hyper link so want to change the color and fonting of the field as soon as we click that field

Hi i have a formula field(Account Plan) which has a hyper link so want to change the color and fonting of the field as soon as we click that field
Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma
Although this is not directly possible only by formula but could you share the formula for the field so that I could suggest you an alternative solution.

Thanks
Shashikant
shravani milshravani mil
HYPERLINK("/apex/DMainAccountPlan?id="&Id&"&acclookup="&"alookup","DMAccount LookUp")
Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma
What you could do

1. Write a page action on DMainAccountPlan VFP and set a Field to capture that this page has been accessed. Say field is checkbox "DMainAccountPlanAccessed"
2. On click of the HYPERLINK this page will be open and the action will be performed to set field "DMainAccountPlanAccessed" to true
3. You could use the check box field "DMainAccountPlanAccessed" for condition

Although still not sure that if you could change font of the formula URL but you could definitely create another formula showing IMAGE or Text whether link has been clicked or not. based on check box field "DMainAccountPlanAccessed" value.

Thanks
Shashikant