function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CloudyJoshCloudyJosh 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: No feed post was found that linked to the Trailhead URL.

I'm trying to complete the chatter section on Trailhead, and I'm getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
No feed post was found that linked to the Trailhead URL.", and this doesn't make sense because I clearly posted the URL multiple times.

The criteria: Using the standard poll and link Chatter actions, create two posts to engage with the Chatter user community.
Create a poll post. Ask your users to rate their experience with Chatter and ask for feedback in comments.
Create a link post. Share a link with other users to http://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead - the best learning tool for Salesforce out there!

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by CloudyJosh
William TranWilliam Tran
I does not look like you created a link.  You should see the diagonal 8 icon when you create a link. See attached.

User-added image
As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer.
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you.

Thanks

All Answers

William TranWilliam Tran
I does not look like you created a link.  You should see the diagonal 8 icon when you create a link. See attached.

User-added image
As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer.
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you.

Thanks
This was selected as the best answer
CloudyJoshCloudyJosh
I figured it out, the "link" action was removed from the global layout. I simply had to edit the global layout, then drag the link action into the section. Thanks!
William TranWilliam Tran
Glad things worked out.  Be sure to mark best answer.  Thx
Reto SchibliReto Schibli
William

I have an issue too ... getting the same error message but my link post looks correct to me...? Any idea?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find a link post to Trailhead in your Chatter feed. Please check the requirements.
Andreas BülteAndreas Bülte
Good morning, same issue as we Reto for me. Any idea?

Thx
Andreas
Raji S 22Raji S 22

​   I am also facing the same problem.Don't know where I am wrong!
Albert WongAlbert Wong
I am also getting the same issue. 
Michael Brown 56Michael Brown 56

I'm getting an issue with the "Polls Challenge"

- All specified options Copied/Pasted

- Same Account connected (double checked) 

All Options Copied and Pasted. Logged in correctly on the correct accounts

Tina P 7Tina P 7
Same here, I think this challenge is faulty.  I've posted the link in all the playgrounds and checked and it can't find it any of them. Very frustrating indeed.  Have SFDC seen this?
Melodi GuilbaultMelodi Guilbault
I have the same issue. I asked for help from SF but no response.
Mrinmay KalitaMrinmay Kalita
I AM UNABLE TO name the link as "Trailhead" ON THE PLAYGROUND while VIEWING FROM the PC.
Post a link to https://trailhead.salesforce.com with the name Trailhead.
Enter the text: Trailhead is the fun way to learn Salesforce.
Anapaola House 7Anapaola House 7
Getting same issue.. link is correct.... Anyone have a fix?
Jordan HarpstJordan Harpst
Same issue for me. Tried multiple times on a couple different instances.
Sarah MoutonSarah Mouton
Same here.

Dibya PanigrahiDibya Panigrahi
The challenge asks us to use salesforce mobile app. I tried that way and completed the challenge sucessfully. Here are the steps. 
1. Sign into trailhead playground or free developer edition in chrome. Open chatter tab.
2. Use Chrome Developer tool in same window. Shortcut = ctrl + shift + I.
3. Toggle device toolbar. Shortcut = ctrl + shift + M.
4. To see the salesforce1 app in the mobile frame, go to the URL and change the exsiting URL to *.force.com/one/one.app.
5. Now you have salesforce1 app in the mobile frame. Go the bottom left. You would see the button: show more...
6. Find the option: Link. If you don't see it, check Mobile & Lightning Actions in Publisher Layout (setup >> Publisher Layout) to find out if Link action is missing from there. 
7. Once you click Link action in the mobile screen, you can do the rest as asked by the challenge. 

Hope it helps. 
Ananya Bhattacharjee 9Ananya Bhattacharjee 9
User-added image
Enter / , then add the link . It works .