function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carlos HernandoCarlos Hernando 

Stuck with to Trails

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck in the process builder trail (Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder). When I check the challenge I'm receiving this error: YRQFGXRZ.

Also, I'm stuck with the "Creating Validation Rules" trail too. I looked for a solution but there no correct answer

Thanks for the help

Best Answer chosen by Carlos Hernando
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Okay, so it's definately an issue on Trailhead's side. I don't know how much code and configurations you have, so there are three options that I see in this case:
  1. Write up a feedback card and ask what the errors mean.
  2. If that doesn't work, try if you want to eliminate some code in the org
  3. Use your current Org for loging into the site, and a different one for checking Trailhead challenges against. In this way, you can still get points on your current profile, but create the challenge data in a different one.
I've never gotten that error, but I have gotten the error "Your DE Org session has timed out" immediately after I logged in with it, rendering that org impossible to use for trailhead challenges. It's also the Org I'm using to write this post. If you can't get anywhere with a comment card, I'd just get a new Org. Sorry to bring bad news, but when the error is on Trailheads part, there's not much any of us can do. Let me know If support says anything about it.

Thanks for reading,
Parker.

All Answers

I only speak English, but I'm pretty sure that error message isn't a foreign language or English. It's probably an issue on Trailhead, but the only way to know would be to confirm it's not an error on your side. Would you mind posting some screenshots of what you have?

Thanks,
Parker
Carlos HernandoCarlos Hernando
Hi, 

This is an autogenerated code from Salesforce.
Here is the screenshot User-added image as you can see the error code has changed.
Okay, so it's definately an issue on Trailhead's side. I don't know how much code and configurations you have, so there are three options that I see in this case:
  1. Write up a feedback card and ask what the errors mean.
  2. If that doesn't work, try if you want to eliminate some code in the org
  3. Use your current Org for loging into the site, and a different one for checking Trailhead challenges against. In this way, you can still get points on your current profile, but create the challenge data in a different one.
I've never gotten that error, but I have gotten the error "Your DE Org session has timed out" immediately after I logged in with it, rendering that org impossible to use for trailhead challenges. It's also the Org I'm using to write this post. If you can't get anywhere with a comment card, I'd just get a new Org. Sorry to bring bad news, but when the error is on Trailheads part, there's not much any of us can do. Let me know If support says anything about it.

Thanks for reading,
Parker.
This was selected as the best answer
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it?Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs, and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this project there.

When trying trailhead, we encourage users to create new Dev orgs such that the previous config changes do not affect the trailhead challenge settings.

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna