function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alexander von HasslerAlexander von Hassler 

how to view report summary on mobile app?

Hi, 
I'm trying to see the total revenue of a revenue report on the mobile app, but all I can see are the 2000 rows of data. Is there any way I can create a report page that shows the total revenue of the report. 
In other words, is there any way to create a custom report view with custom fields? 

Thanks!
Alex
William TranWilliam Tran
Hmm, not sure I follow.  Have you tried hiding the details?

Does it work on the desktop?

Please provide screen shots if you still have issues.

thx
Hi William, 

Below is the screenshot. I don't have any option to hide details. I can move to the side and see different columns but I can only see report data, no Grand Total and no option to customize the view. Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Alex
User-added image
William TranWilliam Tran
Is this a summary report?  Does it work on the desktop? That is you can see the summary on the desktop.  Thx
William TranWilliam Tran
It may look like its a current limitation:  

Summary reports, matrix reports, and tabular reports are available in Salesforce1, but matrix and summary reports are shown in tabular format. Joined reports aren’t available.

Thx
Too bad. I keep running into a lot of limitations lately. Thank you for your help, William! Alex
William TranWilliam Tran
Alex,

depending on what your needs are, there are likely workarounds.  Like creating summary data in your objects or create a VF Page to mimic what the report does but only at the summary level, etc.

If you are good for now, be sure to mark best answer to close this thread down.

Thx
Melissa KleinMelissa Klein
I just ran into this today as well. It's really too bad that you can't hide the details on a summary report in SF1. What I did as a workaround was to create a dashboard using the summary report and a table component. This solves the viewing issue; however, I've now come up against another limitation when I attempt to configure the dashboard component to drill down to the record detail page instead of the underlying report (https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000lA6rAAE). Disappointed in these various limitations.