function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CommaSpaceCommaSpace 

Flow Designer If Then Formula Syntax Error

Hi All, First of all, thank you in advance! I'm having trouble sorting out why my formula inside flow designer isn't working.  I have a lead input screen that creates a record, with an IF formula on company name that if left blank use last name + " Household" for the company name.  I swear the formula worked yesterday, but today I am boggled!  Interestingly I don't get errors if a company name is input on the lead input screen.  Please let me know your thoughts or if you need additional information.  

if(
isblank ({!WebCompany_Organization}),
{!WebLast_Name}&" Household",
{!WebCompany_Organization}
)

Many thanks! Ruth
CommaSpaceCommaSpace
Also, I used this post for a lot of assistance on getting the formula to work in the first place: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F00000008xPPIAY
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Your formula is correct. What error do you get when {!WebCompany_Organization} is left blank? Can you post the debug log that is sent to your email?
CommaSpaceCommaSpace
Hi Parker, I ended up retyping the formula a few times and finally got a layout to work.  Apologies for not being more clear, the error was within the functioning of the formula, not an error screen specifically.

IF({!WebCompany_Organization}= "", {!WebLast_Name}&" Household", {!WebCompany_Organization}
)
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
So everything is working okay now I assume.