function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ralf Hamester (DE-Account)Ralf Hamester (DE-Account) 

No Trailhead Badges shown in Partner Community

Although I have connected my Trailhead Account within my Partner Community Profile, none of my Trailhead Badges are shown there. What can I do?
Torsten StaniendaTorsten Stanienda
+1
Sourabh ShrivastavaSourabh Shrivastava

In your profile below Forun Activity. There is a link named "Trail Head". 
After clicking on this link anyone can see your badges in Trailhead. :) 

Like I can see that you have 16 trail head badges. :) 
User-added image

This is not the problem. Yes, in my Developer Account, the Trailhead Badges are shown. However, I have connected my Partner Community Account (partners.salesforce.com) with my Trailhead (=Developer) Account. My Certification Credentials are being shown, the Trailhead Badges are not.
Torsten StaniendaTorsten Stanienda
Try to use the email address, which is associated with your Trailhead Account, not the Account ID itself. At least this gives me part of my badges in the Partner Account Profile. Still lot of earned Badges are missing there.
It actually IS my E-Mail address. My certification credentials are stored in the very same account that is my partner community account - that might be the reason why both credentials are shown correctly.
Miguel BayónMiguel Bayón
Hi Ralf,

I was having the same problem and (finally) found a solution. My issue was that I had two email accounts connect to the same Trailhead account, so I removed the one I was not using and re-connected the Trailhead account to the Partner Account. Now, my badges are showing under the Education tab.

Hope it helps!
Miguel