function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RamakarryRamakarry 

embeded flow with visualforce Action components

Hai !
while embedding flows with Vf page im redirecting flow to a pageblock table where i can select recordtypes.But once the selection is done   i want to  return to previous flow screen which is having few more screens to go through.
can any one help me to resolve as i'm new to flow.
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
I don't think that you can leave a flow and come back to it. Is there any way that you can select those record types with checkboxs on a flow screen. As you are new to flow, you may want to check out this link:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.workbook_flow.meta/workbook_flow/

Please let me know if this helps you by making a reply or marking it as best answer.

Thanks,
Parker
RamakarryRamakarry
Yaa..there is.
But i want to select mutiple recordtypes at a time which are displayed in a vf table
Instead of a Visualforce table, use a Dynamic Record Choice that looks up the proper record types and don't limit the number of choices you can make. That seems to be an easier solution than re-routing outside the flow, and then back to it. If this helps you let me know or mark a best answer.

Thanks,
Parker
RamakarryRamakarry
But..I need to select the records dynamically...so the vftable is helpfull to display checkboxes and to select them where i tried a lot to solve this using  multiselect picklist in flow..but the dynamic picklist referenced variable couldnot hold multiple values to create multiple records.
Is there any better choice?
Apart from all this.. Is there any way to display table of records with checkboxes on flow screen?
Unfortunately, you cannot assign a collection variable to a dynamic record choice like I thought. You can display a dynamic set of records with checkboxes, but again, you cannot assign them to a collection variable like I thought you could. You could loop through each record type one at a time, but that will be time consuming for the user that runs it. You may just want to pass the variable values to the VF page, and start a new flow. If you want to use a visual force table like you wanted within the flow, you might want to re-ask this question in the Visual Force Development section of the forums as I do not have the answer of how that can be done.