function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shoba shobashoba shoba 

How to display the all dashboard in visualforce page

My scenario is to display all the dashboard in the homepage. For this i wrote visualforce page and then i added to home page component. It showing all the dashboard in the homepage when we click the dashboard its not redirecting to dashboard page. Can any one help me out to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

<apex:page showheader="false" sidebar="false">
<apex:outputPanel id="SalesfunnelDashboard" >
     <script>
     window.location.href="https://cs51.salesforce.com/01Z4B0000000FwO?isdtp=vw";

</script>
     </apex:outputPanel>
</apex:page>

Best Answer chosen by shoba shoba
shoba shobashoba shoba
Home page

User-added image

All Answers

sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
I haev checked and for me it is showing dashboard and when I click it is redirecting me to related reports. let me know if you are facing any issue or what exactly you need .

shoba shobashoba shoba
For me also in visualforce if i preview its redirecting, when am adding this to home page  ,dashboard is not redirecting but links and buttons(edit,clone)  are working.

HI,

Yes it wont work in that manner..because here it is simply redirecting to dashbard only , it is not like you are on VF page and inside that VF page you are showing dashbard..

Your page is only executing the scripts so it is only redirecting , if you see the URL you will come to knwo that you ar eon dashbard not on VF page...

for that home purpose you ned to add reposrts in your VF page and show them so it will be similar to dasbard.

ALso if you just want to show the dashboard in home page then you can follow these steps:

1. Go to setup

2. Type Homepage

3. go to homepagelayout

4. check the dashabrd chcekebox then dashbard will appear on your homepage.

5. save

please check and let me know oif that helps you.

Thanks

shoba shobashoba shoba
Thank you for your reply.  ya i did that but when cliking any dashboard its not showsing particular one.

can you share the screenshot I can look into how it is coming ?
shoba shobashoba shoba
Home page

User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
It shoudl be clickable as you can see below my screen shot where mouse pointer is coming as clickable...I can cklick and it is redirecting...click on funnel image it will redirect.

User-added image

I can click and it is redirecting me also. please check again and click on graphs then it will redirect you.

Thanks
Hi,

Let me know if you are able to click and redirect from dashbaord. if you are facing any issue then let me know.

Thanks,
Sandeep
shoba shobashoba shoba
Thank you for your reply. Actually when i keep my mouse pointer in the dashboard it showing Id value but clicking that its not redirecting. can you give any suggestion 
Dave Williams 24Dave Williams 24
@shoba, how did you resolve thsi issue?
I have the same issue where the Dashboard renders, but the visualizations on the dashboard are not clickable, but they are on the native dashboard.
jaw999jaw999
When I use the code as shared it redirects the entire page. Anyone have a working solution?