function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suzanne TimmerhansSuzanne Timmerhans 

And it says the URL No Longer Exists

Then I went into the URL and modified the 'member' to read 'dsptool' and got a message that the URL no longer exists.  Yet when I click onto that URL in the ALL COMMUNITIES display, it takes me to it.
Matthew CokeMatthew Coke
can you provide us more background on this?
The original community was set up a few years ago with the URL https://interagencycouncil.force.com/members utilizing Community Licenses. This community has not been active for over a year and the URL was officially deactivated by me last week. The new community was set up last month with the URL https://interagencycouncil.force.com/dsptool utilizing Partner Licenses. I have completed the community set-up and set-up the Partner License Users but now that I am ready to send out the ‘Welcome Email’ I see that it fails since the URL refers to the defunct ‘members’ community. I tried redirecting the URL but this did not have any impact. I tried overwriting the ‘welcome’ email so that it carried the dsptool ULR but when I received the test I found that when I clicked onto the dsptool URL it took me to the same old members URL with the message that it was undergoing maintenance. When I try to log on through the contact of a License holder, I get the same response. Yet when I click onto the dsptool URL on the Mange Community screen it takes me to the site. When I enter the dsptool URL with /login I do get the DSP Log In Page but when I enter user name and password, I am taken back to the members URL. If I push the dsptool URL I get a message that the ‘URL no longer exists’. The DSP Tool is set up with Default on all the page settings. This project has been delayed in part due to the new Data Wizard which made uploading the contacts, etc. for this project a huge hurtle. Then I had to play around with a custom list button which I had to use given the code written for one of the objects – now this! I need help yesterday – any suggestions???
FYI - Just found if I change the URL in the address bar to dsptool/login – I get the dsptool/login but then it goes to members. But if I change the address again to read dsptool/home – it takes me to the DSP Tool site.
This is the original email template which I overwrote with the dsptool URL to avail. It is using the Community merge URL which someone asked me about but never explained why or what to do about it. Hi {!Receiving_User.FirstName}, Your password has been reset for {!Community_Name}. Go to: {!Community_Url} Thanks, {!Organization.Name}
Realize now that it was you Matthew that asked about the Community_URL - but that seems to be the problem rather than the solution since it was in place at the start.
This issue was finally resolved by Salesforce - wish I could explain how but at this point was just happy to move ahead with my project and failed to note the resolution - sorry.