function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Christine ChapaChristine Chapa 

Flow Trigger Fail

when data is being sent to our org from form assembly, the following error occurs:
Create CampaignMember - dlrs_CampaignMemberTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 701j0000000R3OCAA0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301j00000008T8j

can anyone translate this or provide a workaround? it seems to  be happening for campaigns that have a capacity set and once the capacity is < or = to 0.

Matthew CokeMatthew Coke
that id references a flow. we would need to know more details about the specific flow in order to troubleshoot. i believe an email should have been sent out when the flow failed. if so, the details of that would be useful as well
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
I'm no coder by any stretch of the imagination, but here's a brief explanation of the error as I understand it. "Create CampaignMember - dlrs_CampaignMemberTrigger" the name of the trigger that has the error. "execution of AfterInsert" the trigger was fired after a record was inserted, code lingo for created. "System.DmlException: Update failed" there was a line of code/flow element that attempted to update, but couldn't. "First exception on row 0" doesn't help us much because it means that there was a DML exception error somewhere. "with id 701j0000000R3OCAA0" this is the faulty record. "first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301j00000008T8j" The record couldn't be updated within a flow of version Id 301j00000008T8j. Your administrator or whoever created the code and or flow probably got a more in depth error message explaining what happened. Without an the code and information about the flow, there isn't really much more that can be done. If this helps you, please let me know.

Thanks,
Parker