function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashutosh SinghAshutosh Singh 

Conga Composer for multiple records selected on list view of an object

Community,
If any one has good hands on Conga Composer, please share your thoughts on my following requirement.

I need to put a custom button on standard list view page of Contact. And merge the records with a fixed template, please share your thoughts what could be the best approach to get this thing done.
Thanks in advance!
Lakshmi Sambandham 15Lakshmi Sambandham 15
Hi Ashutosh,

Our current functionality, User is sending email by selecting a single invoice record,after selecting the email invoice button, it will redirect to conga composer, and then user will select one template (like past due template , pending status, second reminder etc,) then merge and mail to send out the email.

instead of sending one email at a time, we want to send mutiple email by selecting the invoice records from list view.

I have same requirment as you, but its on account object selecting all the invoices related to that account and put a custom button on list view page of invoice and then selecting all the ivoice records (based on invoice status like past due and pending) merge and mail after selecting the appropriate template and email shoud be sent out.
Ravisha Phadnis 2Ravisha Phadnis 2
HI Lakshmi,

I have the same requirement. Users want to send multiple invoices, but after clicking on the "Send Invoices Email" button situated under the list view, conga did not ask for template selection and sent without asking for template selection. What would be a catch here?