function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alex-Andre BassettAlex-Andre Bassett 

EZBAPNSN - Challenge Verification Error

Having trouble verifying a challenge. I keep getting an error message. Please assist. 
Best Answer chosen by Alex-Andre Bassett
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alex.

Please check if your Developer edition is enabled with namespace. In such cases, trailhead cannot check for the challenges, you need to create a new DE and continue to work on the challenges.

You can get your badges added to your existing account by working on the new DE account. Please refer the below link for more details:
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi

All Answers

M SM S
Hi Alex

Please brief the issue and the error message along with the name of the challenge you are trying to verify.

Thanks

Challenge Name: Admin Beginner > Salesforce1 Mobile Basics > Customizing Compact Layouts

I completed the challenge exactly as I was meant to, but when I click 'Check Challeng' I get the following error message.

Error Message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge.
M SM S
Hve you installed the Salesforce1 App on your mobile.
Yes, I have. 
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alex.

Please check if your Developer edition is enabled with namespace. In such cases, trailhead cannot check for the challenges, you need to create a new DE and continue to work on the challenges.

You can get your badges added to your existing account by working on the new DE account. Please refer the below link for more details:
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi
This was selected as the best answer
I have completed nearly 30 individual challenges, many of which required creating and verifying content in my Org.

I actually successfully completed an Org-related challenge yesterday after the trouble with this challange. 
Great, it worked! Just wish I didn't have to create a new Org. Is it not possible for anyone to log into my Org and see what's causing this fluke?