function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
raj kiranraj kiran 

Error in external integration program while connected to SFDC

Hi All,

I have  some external sample system(oracle db) and i am trying to connect sfdc and load some of the data from sfdc and save it to external system. previously it was sucessful but when there was production refresh to QA, the programs connecting to QA are getting failed. please find the below log. I have checked the user and password they are working fine. any other pointer where should i look into ?

Log start ************************************************************************************
Calling Products Integration.....

command is..java com/ikon/oso/sfdc/RACSFA_ProductIntegration oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver ios10401e.dc.ricohonline.org 1510 SUPP APPS RAC_EBIZORAPASSWORD 75 **********@**************** RAC_SFDCPASSWORD ******************** https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/34.0/0DFa0000000CgUv

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sforce.soap.enterprise.fault.LoginFault

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:73)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:135)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sforce.soap.enterprise.fault.LoginFault

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:434)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:677)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:358)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:643)

... 3 more

Could not find the main class: com/ikon/oso/sfdc/RACSFA_ProductIntegration.  Program will exit.

Creating the output file.....

output file created successfully .
pconpcon
I don't know about this specific integration but you want to make sure that you are including the API token for that user (if you do not have the IP whitelisted in the instance).  Since this is a log in issue, it's probably not because it's using a hardcoded instance URL but you'll also want to make sure that it is not using that.