function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nancy@Tech2Nancy@Tech2 

Developer Needed!

Our client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team as they roll out an updated Salesforce implementation across their business, marketing, and financial operations. Candidate will act as the product owner and team lead for the development and implementation of all user accounts across the organization. Certification Required. Up to $110K Comp with great benefits!! If interested, lease contact me at nancy@tech2resources.com!
pconpcon
Thank you Nancy for your post.  Hopefully someone from the community will reach out to you soon!
Sangram Kesari RaySangram Kesari Ray
Hi Nancy,

In response to the Job posting for Salesforce Developer, i've send you my resume at your mailbox.
Please let me know, for any other required information, i'll reply back to your mail.

I'm Certified Platform Developer I and available for Developer Role immediately.
My current location is India, i'm available to work remotely, also open to relocation if needed.

Regards,
Sangram
Micah Haywood JrMicah Haywood Jr
Hi Nancy,
very interested in the position if still available. Salesforce admin for 4 years. Self taught developer. Work long hours and until task is complete.