function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Randika MunasingheRandika Munasinghe 

products not listing under price book in oppertunity

hi Team,

i had created a new price book with new currency and added some products there

So then i define a sales process in opportunity and it allows me to add new price book in there
But the products under new (selected ) price book not listing under that opportunity products

So could you please be kind enough to give me a guidence to fix this.
Melinda KayMelinda Kay
Hi Randika!  I hope this helps : )

If you know your Pricebook contains Products, but no Products show up when you click on the 'Add Product' button from the Related List, the currency setting of your Pricebook may not match the currency setting of your Opportunity.  If these two currency settings don't match, then the Products list will not populate after clicking the button. Learn how to resolve the issue below. 
Resolution

Check your currencies

To correct this issue, check the currency on the Opportunity record. Also, ensure there are entries in the Pricebook with list prices in the same currency.

Note: To check the Opportunity Currency setting, you'll have to go to the Opportunity "edit" page, as this field is not displayed on the record detail pages.

Do we can add multiple currncy types in an oppertunity
i tried to edit
company information --> Allow Support to Activate Multiple Currencies

but that option disable for me eventhough i have admin rights

Melinda KayMelinda Kay
The feature "Allow Support to Activate Multiple Currencies" will actually need to be turned on by Salesforce itself- so for that one you will need to file a Case through Help and Training.  

As for the rest of your question about the currencies I found this information in the Success Community that has quite a bit of helpful discussion about using the multi currency feature for Pricebook on the Opportunity

Here is the link:  https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000gzoCAAQ