function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Admin User 3354Admin User 3354 

Calender which can show availiblity of days Needs urgent suggestion for folowing scenario

Hello ,
I have following scenario in which i need various options ,that how can i implement it in Salesforce.
Scenario: I have information of Taxis which are assigned to driver. So  how can I show that particular days taxi is free and for particular days it is availabel. Is there any way I can show it??
Is there a way through which i can show using calender marking the days where taxi is hired in red or so.
example:
Taxi 123:   mon tue wed thurs fri sat sun
                 1      2    3    4      5   6   7
                  8     9    10   11   12  13 14

15   16   17   18   19  20 21
                   22   23   24  25   26  27 28
                  29    30
So i need to show :
 Taxi hired: 1 -15 & 19-21 & 30 (which i have made bold)
Remaining days taxi was not hired.

So how can i show this in salesforce. Are there any better options that I can implement in salesforce.
Need suggestions urgently.
Please help.

Thanks.
Regards,
Nikki

pconpcon
It sounds like you're looking for someone to write the code for this project. These forums are not meant for that; you'll want to post over on the AppExchange site [1] where you can match up with a developer looking to work on your project.

You can do this yourself with a custom visualforce page and rendering out HTML to create your calendar (or any number of JavaScript libraries).  If you have code that you have tried and are having specific problems with we will be more than happy to help you figure what is going wrong.

[1] https://appexchange.salesforce.com/developers